Saturday, November 5, 2011

Proverbs 31 study day41


Proverbs Study Kimberly’s take day 41
Scripture to Memorize:

Proverbs 31:10-21 “Who can find a virtuous woman, for her price is far above rubies… 20.She strectcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy. 21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household; for all her household are clothed with scarlet.”

Saturdays are catch up days.  This week we focused on personal finances.  If we can manage our recourses well we will have the desire and ability to give to the poor and needy.  If we squander our recourses we will feel the need to be stingy.  I have been poor, poor in spirit and poor in finances when I feel broke I have nothing to give.  First, I fill myself with the love of God.  He is there 24/7 regardless of how badly I may of screwed up.  Accepting His love I have love in my heart and that makes it natural to give to others without feeling depleted myself.  For me, this week reminded me to be secure in the Lord and take that love to the poor and needy in whatever way God shows me to do.

Mathews 28:20 ”…Lo, I am with you always, even to the ends of the earth”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



This weekend at Barker Lake Lodge is a wonderful Women’s retreat please come if you can!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment