Tuesday, November 1, 2011

proverbs 31 study day37


Proverbs Study Kimberly’s take day 37
Scripture to Memorize:

Proverbs 31:20-21 “She strectcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy. 21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household; for all her household are clothed with scarlet.”

In order to give to the poor and needy we need to be in a healthful mindset.  Financial distress is common cause for anxiety in many of us.  First and foremast remember that God has an unlimited bank account and He will provide.  Have faith not fear.

The issue becomes us doing our part. 
1.    We need to manage what we have.
2.    We need to intelligently decide to invest in assets verses liabilities.
Asset=something that produces reourses.
Liability=something that depletes recourses.
    
Personally, I think my time is my greatest asset.  When I focus my time on loving God and serving Him, I become a generous giver and more responsible with what He has given me.  This produces abundance in my life.   My Aunt Karen once told me, “ Kimberly if you want to have more money learn how to spend less.”

Mathew 6:24  “No man can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.  Ye cannot serve God and mammon.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



This weekend at Barker Lake Lodge is  a wonderful Women’s retreat  please come if you can!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment