Friday, November 18, 2011

Proverbs 31 day 54


Proverbs Study Kimberly’s take day 54
Scripture to Memorize:

Proverbs 31 24-25  “She maketh fine linen and selleth it; and delivers girdles unto the merchant.  Strength and honor are her clothing and she shall rejoice in the time to come.”

Internet marketing is Donna’s theme for today.   I have sold a few things on the Internet and it works pretty slick.  Donna’s suggestions are good ones.

I like the last part of this verse; “She shall rejoice in the time to come.”  I sat down with a friend of mine yesterday.  She lost her husband to cancer about three years ago.  She is from Peru and now has two young children here in the State’s.  She is on her own.  Her family is still in Peru.  She told me, “ You know I just trust God.  I start to worry and then I stop and say to Him, “You are in control, I trust you.”  She testified, “My faith give me a full heart”.   We can all have a full heart.  With a full heart through Jesus we will rejoice in a time to come…regardless of our circumstances.

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

HOLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS STARTS SUNDAY!!!  Would you like to join in?
































No comments:

Post a Comment