Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fit Bit (RoleModel)


Fit Bit with Kimberly  (Role Model)
Question; I am in charge of a small Bible study.  In this group I have many dysfunctional women.  They want a better life and I want t to help them.  They attend the study and then go back out and continue to live a painful life.  What can I do to help them?
Annswer:  Try your best to be a good Role Model.  Love God (holy), Love yourself (healthy) and Love others (happy).

People around us notice what we do.  As I try to help women know God deeper and walk a better walk I try to be a good Role Model.
1.   I share with them how Jesus gives me His promises and takes away my pain.
 2.   I show them how I ask Him in daily both in thanksgiving and prayer requests.
3.   I show them how I take care of my physical body and how to focus on healthful productive activities. 
4.  I show them the things I do to enjoy my life clean and sober to avoid backsliding.

When I quit drinking and all the crap that went with it I needed a clear direction of what to do.  The Bible is full of clear direction.  Keep steering them in the right direction, loving them unconditionally.   Do this through your strength in Jesus.

Ephesians 5:8  “For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord; walk as children of light:

Be fit and be blessed,
Kimberly
http://faithcenteredfitness.com/?110710

No comments:

Post a Comment