Saturday, March 1, 2014

Bible Study March 1

March 1
Old Testament Reading: Leviticus 5:14-7:10
Here it is talking about the offerings.
Kimberly’s thoughts; I am so thankful, Jesus paid the price for us and we can go to Him with a repentant heart and we are forgiven because of His sacrifice!  Thank you Jesus!!!

New Testament; Mark 10:32-52
James and John request to be seated at Jesus right and left hand as He rules.
Jesus said, 38”You don’t know what you are asking, Can you drink the cup I drink or be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with?”
Kimberly’s thoughts; I cannot imagine having to take the sin of the world, as Jesus did.  I am simply thankful He could and finished the job.
Blind man receives sight.
51 Jesus asked him, “ What do you want me to do for you?”  The blind man said, “Rabbi I want to see.”  52”Go”, Jesus said, “Your faith has healed you.”  Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.

Proverbs 6:12-19
16 “There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him;
Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a man who

No comments:

Post a Comment