Friday, March 14, 2014

Bible Study March 14

March 14,

Old Testament Reading; Numbers 1:1-29
The Census / The Arrangement of the Tribal Camps.

New Testament Reading; Luke1: 26-38
The Birth of Jesus foretold;
35-38
“ “The Angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will over shadow you, so the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.  36Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be barren is in her sixth month. 
37For nothing is impossible with God.”
38  “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered, “May it be to me as you have said.”  Then the angel left her.”

Kimberly’s thought’s; I think Mary’s response is awesome!!!  I pray that when I am trying to do what I believe God wants me to do, that I can have the same willingness and not grow weary.

Psalms 33:12-22

21-22  “In Him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his Holy Name, 22May you unfailing love rest upon us O Lord, even as we put our hope in you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment