Monday, March 17, 2014

Bible study March 17, 2014


March 17,2014
Today is my 10th Birthday!!!!! 

Old Testament Reading: Numbers 5:11-6:27
In chapter five it explains a test for an unfaithful wife.  WOW!  My personal feeling is, I am so glad we are free from the Old Testament rituals.  They could test the wife, just because the husband was jealous.  I know that jealousy often comes from personal poor behavior.  Thank you Jesus for the NEW COVENENT!!!

New Testament Reading;                                                                                                    
Luke 2:1-20 This is the Birth of Jesus. 
2:14  “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom His favor rests.”

Proverbs 7:6-20
Here it talks of the wicked alluring ways of an adulteress. 
Kimberly’s thoughts; Thank you God, for freeing me from thinking wicked ways are

Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment