Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bible Study March 26

March 26, 2014
Old Testament reading; Numbers 21; 4-22:20
The Bronze Snake
Numbers 4:8  “The Lord said to Moses, “Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live.”

Kimberly’s Thoughts; Here the people were grumbling and complaining again, even though God had proven over and over again, He was with them.  Once again, God gave a refuge to His people, even though they did not deserve it.  God is truly our loving Heavenly Father. 

New Testament reading; Luke 6:12-36
Love your Enemies
“27But I tell you who hear me; Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you.  29If someone strikes you on one cheek turn to him the other also.  If someone takes you cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic.  30Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.  31Do to others as you would have them do to you.
     32If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you?”

Kimberly’s thoughts; for me to be able to love those who hurt me, I need to start by praying for them.  I cannot forgive and love with a pure heart unless I call on Jesus.


Psalms 37:21-31
30”The mouth of the righteous man utters wisdom.”








No comments:

Post a Comment