Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bible Study March 4

March 4

Old Testament Reading; Leviticus 11:1-12:8
Here the people are given instructions on clean vs. unclean food.  They are allowed to eat animals that walk on four legs that chew their cud and halve a fully split hoof.  They are also allowed to eat anything from the water with scales and fins. 
11:45 I am the LORD who brought you up out of Egypt to be your God; therefore be holy, because I am holy.”

New Testament Reading Mark 12:13-27
Jesus was asked, if a widow is married to seven brothers and then she dies, who’s wife will she be in heaven? 
12:24” Jesus replied, “Are you not in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God?  25When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage they will be like the angels in heaven.”
Kimberly’s thoughts; some people believe that you are still married in heaven, because of this passage; I do not think we are.

Psalm 30:1-7
2”O Lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.”

Kimberly’s thoughts; I have called upon the Lord many times for help; I have found Him ever faithful.  I am so thankful for the tremendous help and healing He freely gives just because I have asked in faith, through Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment