Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fit Bit (Crabby dieter)


Fit Bit With Kimberly  (Nutrition/crabby/food combinations)
Question:  I am trying to loose weight.  I am eating mainly fruit and vegetables; my problem is I get hungry and crabby.  The good news is I am loosing weight.   How do I avoid the crabbiness?

ANNswer; Get your heart right.  Your crabbiness will flee.  Hunger is a natural part of our day.  We all get sleepy, hungry, thirsty etc.…  We do not have to panic if we are hungry, just like we don’t have to panic if we get sleepy.   Most of us will not starve if we let ourselves get a bit hungry.  If you are hungry and you are trying to loose weight that maybe a good sign.  Think to yourself; yeah! I am hungry. I am burning fat!! DON’T BE CRABBY BE HAPPY!

Food combining helps with hunger.  Our bodies can digest a fruit or vegetable in about an hour. Then we feel hungry again.
When we combine the fruit of vegetable with a protein or fat it can take our body up to 4-5 hours to digest the protein or fat.  Therefore we stay satisfied longer. 

James 4:7  “Submit yourselves therefore to God.  Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment