Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Proverbs 31 study day 24


Proverbs Study Kimberly’s take day 24
Scripture to Memorize:
Proverbs 31:16-17:
She considereth a field, and buyeth it:  with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.  She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

Food Hangovers!!!!  Do you believe you can get a food hangover?  Most of us believe we can get an alcohol hangover, but the idea of a food hangover is foreign for most of us.  Believe it, it is true.

If we want to be strong, we need to be well nourished.  When we eat to close to bedtime and consume high fat, high sugar, processed foods we will certainly feel the hangover.

After dinner eating is one of the most common problems my clients report.  Many people say they do well all day but then have a feeding frenzy in the evening.  I was listening to Joyce Meyer this morning, she said, “If someone had a gun to your head, you could stop.”  We all have the ability to discipline ourselves in this area.  We need the motivation and commitment.    Some of my clients have curbed their late night eating with fruit or water.  How do you curb yours?

1 Corinthians 9:27  “ But I keep under my body, bring it under subjection; lest stat by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


MINI RETREAT OCT 22!!!!!  LET’S GET TOGETHER, FELOWSHIP: HELPING EACHOTHER BE A PORVERBS 31 WOMAN!!!!!
Email me if interested.






No comments:

Post a Comment