Saturday, October 29, 2011

Proverbs 31 study day34


Proverbs Study Kimberly’s take day 34
Scripture to Memorize:
Proverbs 31  10-11“Who can find a virtuous woman?  For her price is far above rubies.  The heart of her husband doth safetly trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil………………….18-19 She precieveth her merchandise is good; her candle goeth not out by night.  She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.”

Saturdays are our catch up days.  Personally I cannot keep up with the list in Donna’s book.  I use this simple check off list.
1.    Am I seeking first the kingdom of God each day? (Mathew 6:33)
2.    Am I taking treating my body as His temple not my trashcan? (1 Corinthians 6:19)
3.    Am I managing my time, energy and relationships in a way that honors God?  (Psalm 144:15)

Holy, Healthy and Happy is the Faith Centered Fitness mantra.  It is my experience, when I intentionally include God in my waking moments everything else falls into place, even my sleep.

Proverbs 16:3  “ Commit thy works unto the Lord and thy thoughts will be established.”


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly




















No comments:

Post a Comment