Wednesday, October 5, 2011

PROVERB 31 DAY 10


Proverbs 31 study Kimberly’s take (day 10)
Verse to memorize this week:
Proverbs 31 12-13:  She brings him good not harm, all the days of her life.  She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands.


In order to have a heart inside of us that brings good not harm and to be able to work diligently without complaining we need to be grounded and rooted in Jesus Christ.  To be grounded and rooted we need to spend time reading the Bible and praying.  Today Donna has us focus on prayer.  She suggests that we pray like we tithe, 10% of the time.  That may seem like a tall order, it is possible.  I pray a lot.  I know that God is

Omnipresent (In all things, always hears me)
Omnipotent (All powerful, able to help me in all things)
Omniscience (All knowledgeable, will work all things out for my good)

When I pray and believe that God hears me and will take care of things I become able to relax, and be the woman God created me to be.  I can honestly want to bring good to others and be a diligent worker.

James 5:15  “And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.  16.   Confess your faults one to another and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment