Friday, October 7, 2011

Proverbs Study day 12


Proverbs 31 study Kimberly’s take (day 12)
Verse to memorize this week:
Proverbs 31 12-13:  She brings him good not harm, all the days of her life.  She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands.

The second part of this verse tells us to work with eager hands.  I often have to pray for the desire to work with eager hands, especially if the job is one I am not looking forward to.  Today I have a very dirty, messy job ahead of me.   In order to get through it, I have decided to take a few breaks with a couple walks around the block.   I am praying for a POSITIVE ATTITUDE!  God does deliver this.  As soon as the spirit of give up and “ I can’t do this” starts to creep in, I will call on God.  He can supply all my needs and He can adjust my attitude to gratitude!! 

Today, work diligently with a happy, grateful heart.

Philippians 4:19  “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment