Wednesday, October 26, 2011

proverbs 31 study day 32


Proverbs Study Kimberly’s take day 32
Scripture to Memorize:
Proverbs 31: 18-19  “ She precieveth her merchandise is good; her candle goeth not out by night.  She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.”

Today we continue on with the theme of de-clutter.  The de-clutter attitude is so good for helping us feel open and free.  Try it if you haven’t yet.  Just take one closest or one drawer and give it a shot.  First, give away what you don’t need or haven’t used for two years and second if it is something you want to hold on to store it away, labeled so you can find it, and then bring it out on special occasions.  I started this project yesterday and accompanied it with a deep cleaning.   WOW do I feel better!   I felt a cleansing, I feel more appreciative of my home. How are you ladies doing?? Have you de-cluttered?  Do you feel cleansed?

Luke 5:13  “ Then He put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.”  Immediately the leprosy left him.



Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


















No comments:

Post a Comment