Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Proverbs 31 study day 23


Proverbs Study Kimberly’s take day 23
Scripture to Memorize:
Proverbs 31:16-17:
She considereth a field, and buyeth it:  with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.  She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
Purifyung ourselves through water!

When I think of purifying myself with water I think of Baptism. 

Mathew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance; but He that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear; He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire.”

In order for us to maintain our strength and ability to think clearly we need to stay hydrated!!  Many people who over eat are actually thirsty and not hungry.  We each need to drink about 64 ounces of water a day.  (A gulp is about an ounce)  Some people cannot drink this much water for medical reasons.  I try to drink three 20 oz. bottles of water a day.  Another simple way to get in your water is to gulp 10-20 gulps of water at a time.  I schedule my water consumption like I do my food, because it is easy to avoid.  Water is the beverage to concentrate on, not soda, coffee or tea.  Lemon or cranberry water are good ways to spice up your water. 

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


MINI RETREAT OCT 22!!!!!  LET’S GET TOGETHER, FELOWSHIP: HELPING EACHOTHER BE A PORVERBS 31 WOMAN!!!!!
Email me if interested.





No comments:

Post a Comment