Friday, October 28, 2011

proverbs 31 study day33


Proverbs Study Kimberly’s take day 33
Scripture to Memorize:
Proverbs 31: 18-19  “ She precieveth her merchandise is good; her candle goeth not out by night.  She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.”

BE A SOLUTION ORIENTED WORKER!

It is not the work we do that exhausts us it is the work we leave undone that exhausts us.  What a profound statement!  Sometimes, when my house is a mess I turn around in circles not knowing where to start. I get a bit done and then I am ready to throw in the towel because it can be…too much.  When I work diligently, I feel energized, capable and accomplished. Just starting the job makes the task smaller.   Checks lists are a great way to stay motivated. 
Mainly, if I procrastinate my workload, I feel overwhelmed by it.  Actively chipping away at things empowers me and helps me b solution orientated especially when I do my work unto the Lord.   It is difficult for God to work through us if we are not willing to work.

Proverbs 16:3  “ Commit thy works unto the Lord and thy thoughts will be established.”


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



















No comments:

Post a Comment