Monday, January 9, 2012

Fit Bit (can't get started)


Fit Bit (Can’t get started)
Question:  I planned to lose weight, be happier and more financially responsible this New Year.  It is the second week of January and I haven’t changed a bit.  Why is it so hard to get started?  How do I get started?

ANNswer; Old habits are hard to break.  Through Jesus we can break them. 

Philippians 4:13  “ I can do all thing through Christ which strengthens me.”

It is hard to get started if your goals are too vague;

In stead of saying “I want to lose weight” Have a plan, I am going to drink 64 ounces of water a day, eat 2-3 servings of fruit, 5-7 servings of veggies, 3-4 servings of protein and stay way from sugar.
Instead of saying  “ I will be happier, decide to smile and think of something pleasant on the hour.  Plan on having a little fun each day.
Instead of saying I will be more financially responsible make a budget and stick with it.

Vague goals can’t be reached specific goals can.

Mathew 7:14  “Because straight is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment