Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fit Bit (sleep vs. "me time")


Fit Bit (sleep vs. me time)
Question:  I know, I need to go to bed earlier in order to get enough rest.  I don’t because that time frame is the only “me time” I have.  Isn’t me time important too?

ANNswer:   Of course “Me time” is important.

1.     Time with God=Love God= Holy
2.     Time to take care of yourself=Love yourself=Healthy
3.     Time to love others=One new Commandment (John 13:34)=Happy

I consider all of the above “Me time”.
 Many of us Moms have much demand on our time and it is hard to cut out time for ourselves.  I cope with this by enjoying my moments throughout the day.  I consider my walks with the Dogs, my prayer time, my cooking time (this one is tougher) etc.… Me time.  I think cuddling up in bed, is me time too. 

If you lack sleep; you may suffer with a bad attitude and will not be as likely to appreciate the simple pleasures life has to offer you during your daily life.

My suggestion is to find your “me time” earlier in the day…count it all joy.

2 Thessalonians 3:13  “ But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.”

James 1:2  “My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



      

No comments:

Post a Comment