Saturday, January 28, 2012

FIT BIT (Too stressed to try)


Fit Bit (too stressed to try)
Question; I told my best friend that I was going to try to loose weight, maybe join weight watchers.  She said, “don’t do it now you have too much going in your life, let things settle first.  You are too stressed already.  Don’t add one more thing”.  What do you think?

ANNswer:  I agree and disagree with your friend.
First, I agree, if you are stressed with time commitments and energy requirements, it is not good to add even one more thing with out purging a few others.

Secondly I disagree because when we focus on taking better care of our personal stuff, such as; our relationship with God, our sleep, diet, exercise, finances, etc.…We can handle our daily stressors better.

My suggestion is to combat your present stress with FAITH.  Make sure you are focusing on trusting and loving God.  Accompany this is internal shift of Faith with an external plan to take better care of His temple (your body).  Weekly weigh-ins and extra time commitments may not be what you need right now.  Trusting, loving God and taking care of your physical body is always a good idea.  Prioritize your days so you can fit these two essentials in.  Faith and Fitness help each of us handle life stresses. 

Romans 5:3  “We can rejoice too when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


On a personal note; my sister has used Weight Watchers and has lost and kept off about 70 pounds.  She seems to be doing very well on their program.  I personally follow my Fitness Quest and that helps me and many of my clients stay balanced.   

Feel free to contact me personally.  (This invitation extends to all reading this Fit Bit)  I have included the Fitness Quest chart as an attachment.


No comments:

Post a Comment