Wednesday, January 18, 2012

healthy and Well Comments (rest in faith)


Healthy and Well for 2012(3/11)

Rest in our Stress=Have Faith, Have faith, Have Faith

Recently my son, Channing had a major car accident, which left him fighting for his life.  He saw an angel, possibly Jesus.  He was very close to death.  His bones are healing.  His brain is too.  During, the ER and Hospital stays it was easier to trust God then, now we are home.  In the Hospital, everything was out of my control.  Once we arrived home I felt I should be able to control Chan and his recovery process.  I am still not in control.  I am enlightened. Keenly aware of all the work God still needs to do in Chan and his twin brother.  I have to remember that God brought my older son out of the wildness of age 19.  He also brought me out of the same.  My children may have to fall before they get up.  God has His hand on them.  I know this because I have asked this in Jesus name.  I trust in God’s promises.  Yet, my pain and fear still tries to sneak in.  Today, I am going to immediately replace worry with faith.  The opposite of faith is fear.  If you find yourself in worry and fear, call on Jesus.
 Let our Moto be;

I live in Gods’ promises and not my pain.
Or
I fear not, I live n faith.

We all have something going on.  In order to rest in stress we need to trust God, moment by moment.  How do you remember to trust Him and not fall into hopelessness?

Mathew 7:7  “Ask and it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment