Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Deep roots grow strong trees

Matthew 13:21 " But since he has no root, he lasts only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, he quickly falls away."   Today as I read this it reminded me of how many times I have fallen away from the passion in my faith    I have been a Christian my entire life, but many times you wouldn't have been able to tell.  Trouble would come and I'd forget Jesus was with me.  Happiness would come and I'd forget to Thank God for the blessing.   The only way I have learned to keep Our Lord Jesus front and center in my life trusting Him in all things is by daily devoting myself to spend time in His word.   This daily practice keeps me strong.  I am still very humane and forget to call on Him or thank Him but usually I can keep my chin up cuz I'm looking up!   That only happens because I try to daily root deep in Gods word.  How deep are your roots?  Deep roots in Jesus are the only way I know to true health and wellness ๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment