Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Seek His word above silver and gold

Psalm 119:72 "The law from your mouth is more precious to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold. 73 Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn your commands."  Seek His word like silver๐Ÿ˜‡. Certainly having enough money to pay the bills is important.   Seeking riches above seeking God, can make me think I'm the one providing.   When I look first to God, remembering everything is His, and I am only His steward,  it helps me keep my greed in check.  It also helps me when I am running short to not panic but trust God will always help me find a way.  Today my plan is to be a good steward of Everything God has given me my time, money and talents.  I will try to put His word above silver and gold and above panic of lack there of. ๐Ÿ˜‡. I hope you like this idea today too and it helps you keep Jesus first!๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment