Thursday, April 8, 2021

Keep on keeping on!!


Psalm 119:92 "If your law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction."   Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet a light to my path".  I love reading Psalm 119.  It's long, and keeps pointing the reader to love,  living Gods way.  For me when I actively started turning from my old ways and trying my best to walk in love and obedience to Gods ways,  my life got infinitely better.  I used to be plagued with bitterness when someone would offend me, or anxiety when I did something the world said was ok,  I knew was not the Bible ways.  Now,  I truly embrace simply being the love of Jesus, trying my best to be a good steward of my life.  I know full well, that I will fail.  Living a Godly life doesn't happen istaniously and certainly doesn't happen perfectly.  We all sin and fall short of the glory of God.  For me, when I keep turning from my sinful ways and keep turning to Gods word, it helps me live my fullest life in my here and know.   It's not a perfect path.   It took me 29 years of trying before I could quit drinking for more then 99 days in a row.  Praise God with His help, I'm clean now. Hopefully will stay that way.    When I concentrate on the love and forgiveness of Jesus and read the Bible regularly it gives me strength and song so I don't have to perish in my affliction.   We all have issues that can take our attention away from God.  Today I pray you may identify the things, in your life that are hindering you, leave them in your past and press forward in Christ Jesus!!  ๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…❤️ Onward Christian soldier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment