Saturday, April 10, 2021

Something out of nothing

The feeding of the Five Thousand.  John 6:10 " Jesus said, "Have the people sit down." There was plenty of grass in that place, and the men sat dow , about five thousand of them. 11Jesus then took the loaves and gave thanks, and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted.  He did the same with the fish.”  I always love thinking about the feeding of the five thousand,  it’s such a great illustration, how Jesus takes nothing( A boys lunch) and makes it something (enough to feed the multitude).  That’s what He did for me.   I really felt like nothing, all I could see was what was wrong with me, then I truly decided to believe with my whole heart Jesus died on the cross to forgive me my sins  and in exchange gives me His righteousness/goodness and eternal life in Heaven.   With this simple profound faith, when I am tempted to see my lack , I sit down, give thanks and look to Him so I can see His fullness in me.   Each of us that trust Jesus as Savior need not fear, or live in thinking we are not enough.   We are plenty in Jesus Christ!  He gives us everything we need to do His work!!   May you be inspired to live in His fullness today and always 😇🌸🙏🦅❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment