Friday, April 23, 2021

Helping your Brother not stumble

 Romans 14:21 " It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause your brother to fall."  In my sobriety and in my Christian walk it's very important for me to be with like minded people.   I find that if I hang out to long with people who are drinking , I start thinking about drinking.   If I hang out with people who are eating poor choices in food, I start thinking ....why not?   When I hang out with people who are grumbling and complaining I too start seeing what wrong.    It's so important to try our best to walk the walk in love and try to be with others that walk the walk too.   We are called to love all people and not be judging I'm not saying anyone is above someone else.   But when we surround ourselves with the behaviors we want to leave behind. It's very hard not to go back to them.   I hope this helps you today.  Be the friend God has called you to be and help your sister or brother by not engaging in any behavior that will potentially hurt an other.    😇🙏🌸❤️🦅

No comments:

Post a Comment