Sunday, April 18, 2021

Repent and Believe😇

Mark1:14" After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God. 15 "The time has come.  " He said.  "The Kingdom of God is near.  Repent and believe the good news!"   Repent and believe!   Repentance is huge.   I need to take a person inventory daily so that I remember to take head to attitudes and behaviors I don't want in my life and intentionally let them go and let Jesus in to fill me instead of filling myself with the crap I can get consumed with.  I hope this helps you too.   Shake off the sin that so easily ensnares you and hang tight to the new life of forgiven and "made right " with Jesus.   On our own each of us fall short , but Jesus 😇🌸🙏❤️🦅 He takes our filthy rags and gives us His glory.   Just because we repent and believe!! So simple..... just believ!!


No comments:

Post a Comment