Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Jeremiah 17:7-8 my favorite help me verses

Jeremiah 17:7-8 " But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, who's confidence is in Him. 8 He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream.  It does not fear when heat comes; it's leaves are always green.  It has no worries in the year of draught and never fails to bear fruit."  Trust God in all things.....  be the tree,  have our leaves remain green and continue to produce fruit in the draught.   We all have seasons of draught.  Proverb 23:7 “ as a man thinkers in his heart so shall he be.”  Every moment of everyday I am given a choice: 1.  See what’s wrong and Complain 2.   See what’s right and be thankful and give thanks.   When I do the later my attitude is altitude.  My chin stays up!   I can “keep on keeping on”, in His direction with His lamp to my feet and His strength in my heart. Today if you’d are tempted to worry or fear about anything, remember to be like the tree..... have strong roots in Trusting God simply thank Him that He will work it all out.  TRUST.   Thank Him for what’s right and Trust Him in what seems wrong.  ๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment