Saturday, April 17, 2021

Sickly? Look up😇

 Yesterday I got the flu.   It's weird for me to feel sickly.   One of my best friends is in her final days of battling pancreatic cancer.  When I found out she was sick, I envisioned having the most fun we could tell she went home.   It's really hard to " have fun" when you feel sick.  John 5:24 " I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believe him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."  As I read this verse today.  I was thinking of how much better we will feel when we go home to His glory.    We can also feel better in our hear and now. Know that Jesus is with us and is loving us though whatever we are going through in our temporary body's and lives.   I hope this helps you today face what ever it is, keep you chin up as you look up to Him!😇🌸🙏❤️🦅

No comments:

Post a Comment