Thursday, April 22, 2021

His strength in our weakness

2 Corinthians 12:9 " But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you , for my power is made perfect in weakness. " Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."    I love this today😇.  His strength is made perfect in our weakness.  Years ago one of my dear friends husband, who is highly successful, told me when he wants to relate to others, he talks about his struggles and his weaknesses not his successes.  He said, “everyone can relate to weakness and struggles.”  I have never forgotten that.    In AA we talk about our weaknesses and very importantly how to walk in victory regardless of our disease.   That is so true for our Christian walk.   We all have weakness and struggles even if we've been walking with the Lord as long as we remember.   I know God uses my weaknesses to keep me humble and remember all my true victories come from and through Him.     Today, I hope this helps you remeber no matter what your struggle, His grace is sufficient for you and His power is made perfect in your weakness😇🙏🌸❤️🦅

No comments:

Post a Comment