Saturday, April 17, 2021

Strength no matter what!!

 Isaiah 41:30-31. " Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like Eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."   I always love these verses.   After feeling so sickly these past couple days, it's a good reminder to me that my true strength comes from the Lord, my body will grow tired and weary but this body is only my temporary home.  I have a new glorious body to look forward to.   In the meantime.  I will keep looking up to keep my strength up😇🚴.  I hope this helps you too remember; Philippians 4:13 " I can do all things, through Christ who give me strength."    Happy Saturday 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment