Thursday, April 29, 2021

Holy. Is the foundation of Healthy and Happy

Leviticus 11:45 " I am the Lord who brought you up out of Egypt to be your God; therefore be Holy because I am Holy."  Be Holy because I am Holy.   This is in my heart today.   What does it mean to "be Holy"?  For me that means spending time reading the Bible and thinking about what it says and how it applies to my thinking and actions.  Today I was in Philippians chapter 2.  2:3 " Do nothing out of selfishness ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better then yourself."  Be Holy because I am Holy,   Those words are so powerful!  I think of being Holy as being love, with a sincere reverence for God through Jesus Christ. For me to do this I truly have to take the time to "be still" and TRUST He is God. ( Psalm 46:10).   I hope these couple verses help you today too.   Be Holy because He is Holy!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฆ…❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment