Friday, April 30, 2021

Think right be right

 2 Corinthians 10:5 "We demolish  arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought and make it obedient to Christ."   This verse is so powerful!  Take every thought captive and make it obedient to Christ Jesus 😇.  Yesterday.   I screwed up right away in the morning and I beat myself up about it most of the day.   How ridiculous.  Once it was over it was over.  I pushed through my mess up by reminding myself that God knew that I would do that and He loves me anyway.   He can take all things and work them out for His glory.   It is easy to have poor health because of poor thinking.   I can talk myself into laziness, junk food and missing church.   My life is healthier and happier when I take every thought captive and turn my "stinking thinking" into peace with Jesus.  I hope this helps you today too.    😇🌸❤️🙏🦅. Proverbs 23:7 " As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he".  Be careful what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment