Thursday, April 1, 2021

Maundy Thursday strength in Weakness!

2 Corinthians 12:9 “  But He said to me, “ My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”   Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so that Christ’s power may rest in me.  10 That is why for Christ’s sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecution, in difficulties.  For when I am weak, then I am strong.”   Wow!!! So powerful this Maundy Thursday.   Today may you find your strength in Jesus.   We all have a thorn in our flesh.  We all suffer with something.   Paul said His sufferings were to keep him humble, so he drew his strength from Jesus.   I find it so very true that when I am weak and I look to Jesus and TRUST.  I can find strength in my storm,    “My grace is sufficient for you, my power is made perfect in weakness.”   Those are the Words of our Lord Jesus!   Be encouraged to be strong in Him today!! Happy Holy Week!😇🌸🙏🦅♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment