Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fit Bit (St. Patricks' Day)


Fit Bit (St. Patricks’ day)
Question; why do we celebrate St. Patricks’ day?

ANNswer:  St. Patrick is celebrated for bringing Christianity to Ireland.  He helped pre- Christians understand the trinity by using a shamrock.    He was in ministry for about 30 years and died on March 17th 461.  To celebrate this holiday it became known as a feast day, a day to be able to break Lenten restrictions on or eating and drinking alcohol. It is a day to attend church services.  St. Patricks’ day has now become a day to celebrate Irish culture.

I love this holiday!  Evangelism is such a beautiful gift.  I personally want all my friends, family, co-workers and strangers to know the love of Jesus Christ.  I am thankful for the trinity.  I think using the shamrock to describe it, is a wonderful illustration.

 May you enjoy the love of Jesus today and each day. 
May you be able to share His love with others.

Mathew 4:19 “And he saith unto them.  “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”
John 13:34  “A new commandment I give  unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



WOMENS” RETREAT

June 2-9, this will be a great week to honor God.  It could be a wonderful time to invite a non-believer to learn more about the Love of Jesus and to enjoy healthful habits.  Contact Kimberly for more information; 608-487-4879  kimberlyamathews@gmail.com  This is a fantastic mother -daughter /sister- sister opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment