Today is the last week we concentrate on truly living the 21-day fitness quest. How are you doing? It is easy to focus on one thing and forget to do an other. No one lives a perfectly balanced and disciplined life. We can try. Try to live a better life, with God at the center, Jesus as the ROCK.
This is a quote I enjoy, “The last guy that was perfect they hung on a cross.”
Simply try, ask God for His help, try again…. keep on keeping on!
Here is a review of what we want to include in our daily lives;
1. Love God and spend time with Him daily. (Mathew 6:33)
2. Sleep sweet; get 8-10 hours of sleep daily. (Psalm 4:8)
3. Trust God, rest in your stress, and cast your cares upon Him. (1 Peter 5:7)
4. Enjoy your life; recreation is important and so is enjoying the mundane. (John 10:10)
5. Exercise daily; endurance, strength and flexibility training are all essential. (1 Timothy 4:8)
6. Nutrition; Drink water; eat fruits, vegetables and lean proteins. (Daniel 1:8-15)
7. Random acts of kindness Intentionally do something nice for someone else!
John 13:34 “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love another; as I have loved you, that ye shall also love one another.”
Psalm 144:15 “ Happy is that people, that is in such a case; yea, happy is that people, whose God is the Lord.
This week our focus will be on showing love to others. Walking in Gods’ love, is what makes us able to be “Fishers of Men”. (Mathew 4: 19)
Be fit and be blessed,