Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Healthy and Well(protiens3)


Healthy and Well (protein 3)
Water, fruits, vegetables and lean protein is the basis of the Paleo diet. 

I have been to a number of different seminars in the past couple years supporting this type of diet.  The idea behind it, is patrons’ focus on consuming the required amounts of water, fruits, vegetables and proteins.  Then they can add in whole grains, fats and dairy in limited amounts.  This type of diet looks much like the diabetic exchange program or the Mediterranean diet, which are both recognized by the American College of Sports medicine as being healthful diets.  I have put that basic diet on a daily chart similar to the 21-day fitness quest.  It is called Kimberly’s’ Nutrition Challenge.  It is a free down load on my website.  Check it out, I have attached the link.


   I find that if I focus on the requirements I cheat less.  For me success is concentrating on what to do, and doing it.

Hebrews13: 8-9  “ Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and for ever.  9.  Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines.  For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace, not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therin,”


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly














No comments:

Post a Comment