We have been at this for 12 weeks now. How do you feel? Let’s review our daily priorities and evaluate how we are doing on each of them.
1. Love God spend time focused on Him daily: Mathew 6:33
2. Sleep well with regular times and in peace. Psalm 144
3. Rest, trust God, cast your cares upon Him; 1 Peter 5:7
4. Recreate; have a little fun on purpose everyday, enjoy what you have John10: 10
5. Exercise; If you don’t use it you loose it. Endurance, strength and flexibly training are necessary for optimal physical health. 1 Timothy 4:8
6. Nutrition; drink 64 oz. water daily, eat 2-3 fruits, 5-7 servings of veggies and 3-4 serving of protein daily. Natural food sources are the way to go. Daniel 1;
7. Love others; practice random acts of kindness, intentionally put on kindness with all people you encounter.
This is Faith Centered Fitness in its simplistic form.
#1 = HOLY; Most important: Love God
#2-6=HEALTHY Very important; Love ourselves; We need to take care of our bodies they are His temples. If we don’t take care of us, no one else will. We are no good to others unless we put God first and treat our bodies as His temples.
#3=HAPPY Very important; Love others, Jesus said,” Love others as I have loved you.”
Have you improved in any of these areas these past 12 weeks? Please let me know if and how healthy and well for 2012 has impacted you.
I will share your feedback.
I will be away from my computer until April 5th. We will continue on with more healthy and well life tips after that.
1 Peter4:4 “For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revelings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries.”
Be fit and be blessed,