We are getting there!!! How are you doing so far?
1. Love God and spend time with Him daily. (Mathew 6:33)
2. Sleep sweet; get 8-10 hours of sleep daily. (Psalm 4:8)
3. Trust God, rest in your stress, and cast your cares upon Him. (1 Peter 5:7)
4. Enjoy your life; recreation is important and so is enjoying the mundane. (John 10:10)
5. Exercise daily; endurance, strength and flexibility training are all essential. (1 Timothy 4:8)
6. Nutrition; Drink water; eat fruits, vegetables and lean proteins. (Daniel 1:8-15)
This week we are focusing on consuming lean proteins too. We need protein to help us build and maintain our muscle. We need muscle for basic movement and to support of our skeletal structure. Rice and beans together are considered a perfect protein source. Fish, chicken, pork, eggs, cheese, beef, soy, dairy and nuts are also good sources of protein. The average 150-pound, 40 year old person needs 4-5 servings of protein a day. A serving size of protein is the size of your palm for red meat and the size of your hand for white meat. This week in addition to all of the above consume 4-5 servings of lean protein a day.
1 Timothy 6:11 “But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.”
Be fit and be blessed,