Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bible study (Bible in a year continued) Feb 6


Feb 6
Old Testament; Job 38:1-40:2
38:1God answered Job out of a storm.  He said; “Who is this that darkens, my counsel with word without knowledge: Brace yourself like a man, I will question you and you shall answer me…. 40:1-2 Will the one who contends with the Almighty correct him?  Let him who accuses God answer.”
Life lesson; WOW!  Can you imagine being face to face with God, and having to answer for yourself?  He certainly sees all and knows all.  We will all be in that conversation one day.  How will you answer Him?  Personally, I plan to say, “Father, I messed up big time, over and over, even my heart was off.  I could never be worthy in your sight.  But I trust in Your Sons righteousness and that HE, Jesus Christ has paid my debt in full. I’d like to accept that pardon, please.  I am hoping here in Heaven, I will no longer have to be plagued by my sinful nature.  Please grant me your peace even though I do not deserve it.”
Have you thought about when you will be standing face to face with God?
New Testament; Mathew 24:32-25:13
24:36  “No one knows about that day or hour; not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.  37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.”
Life lesson; don’t put off tell tomorrow, what you need to do today.  We may not have tomorrow.
Psalm 18:37-42
“39 You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment