Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bible Study Feb 19

Feb 19

Old Testament; Exodus 25:1-26:37

New Testament; Mark 4:30-5:20 Jesus Clams the storm!
4:39-41  “He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet!  Be still!”  Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.  40 He said to His disciples, “Why are you so afraid?  Do you still have no faith?”  41 They were terrified and asked each other, “Who is this?”  Even the wind and the waves obey Him!”

  Kimberly’s thoughts; Once when I was at Pelican Lake, I was reading this scripture to a non- believer trying to explain how powerful and intimate God is.  It was a stormy day and the wind and waves were howling.  I told my friend, “ This would be like if God would calm the waves on Pelican Lake right now”…we looked out unto the lake and the lake was calm!  It was an experience I will never forget.  I was overwhelmed with God’s power and His intimacy. 

Mathew 28:20  “Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Psalm 23:1-6 This is worth turning to!!
1”The Lord is my Shepard I shall not be in want.”



No comments:

Post a Comment