Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fit Bit (40 days tip Spring)

Fit Bit (40 days until Spring)
Today is the 40th day of the year.  March 21st the first day of Spring. It lands on the 80th day of the year.  Therefore there are only 40 days until Spring!!!

Lent is 40 days long.  I find it inspirational to think of Jesus fasting in the dessert for 40 days.  I feel if He could do that for me, I can try to do it for Him.  This is why I try to fast something during Lent each year. 

Today I feel inspired to get ready for Spring and Summer, by spending the next 40 days letting God guard my mouth.  I will be praying for Him to guard me from eating and drinking things that are poisonous to me and help make me fat.  I will also be praying that He will stop me from saying things with my mouth that will cause harm to others and defile me. 

How are you doing with your mouth?  Can you tame it for 40 days?

Mathew 26:41  “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation.  The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

http://faithcenteredfitness.com/?110670000000




No comments:

Post a Comment