Sunday, February 9, 2014

Bible study Feb 9

Feb 9
Old Testament Exodus 4:1-6:12
Moses was being prepared by God to enter into Egypt.  He was given miracles he could preform so people could believe God sent him.  Pharaoh did not want to let the slaves go, even for three days of worship.  Pharaoh made it harder on the slaves.  Moses became discouraged.
Life lesson; sometimes when we try to do something good, bad comes first.

New Testament; Matthew 26:1-30
Jesus was in the Garden with his disciples, he knew he was about to be captured and crucified.  He called out to God.  40”My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me.  Yet not as I will, but as you will.”


Proverbs 4:10-19 10“Listen my son, accept what I say and the years of your life will be many.”

No comments:

Post a Comment