Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bible Study Feb 26


Feb 26

Old Testament; Exodus 39:1-40:38
After the Tabernacle was complete, which was The Tent of Meeting.   A cloud came upon it and the Glory of the God filled the Tabernacle. The people knew they were not to move on until the cloud was lifted.
Kimberly’s Thoughts; after all the work and expense that went into this Tabernacle, I cannot imagine piking up and moving.  Isn’t that the way life is?  God will have us heavily invested in something and then; He will have us move on.  I think it is difficult to move on.

New Testament Reading; Mark 9:2-32
The healing of a boy with an evil Spirit; A father asked Jesus to rid his boy from the evil spirit, if Jesus could.  This is what happened next;
23-24“If I can?” said Jesus.  “Everything is possible for him who believes.”  24Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “ I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”
Kimberly’s thought’s; I use this simple prayer, “I believe, help me with my unbelief”.  We all need help with our faith sometimes.  I trust God in all things, but sometimes I need to exclaim this prayer.

Psalm 26:1-12 This is of David
1 Vindicate me O Lord, for I have led a blameless life.  I have trusted in the Lord without wavering.”

Kimberly’s thoughts; I could never say this; All I could ever say, is Vindicate me O Lord because Jesus died for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment