Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Stuck?

Stuck!    Have you ever felt stuck? Like you just can't move forward?   That's kinda what's happening to us in our moving my precious sister to Wi.    Seems like things are moving so slow , we are a bit stuck.  Plus we just hit another big road block.    When I feel this way it's easy to feel "give up" kick in.    Then I read, Psalm 118:1. " Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good and His love endures forever!  This simple fulfilling verse reminds me to simply Stop and give thanks.    Being thankful and trusting God in my moments of stuck helps me get the energy to move forward.     I hope you can use this simple verse today too😇.   Happy Holy Week!!  Forward in Christ....with thanksgiving and trust!!😇🌸🙏♥️🦅Psalm 118::14 “ The Lord is my strength and my Song, He has become my salvation “

No comments:

Post a Comment