Sunday, March 21, 2021

Fear of man is a snare

 Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever TRUSTS in the Lord is kept safe."  This verse has been on my heart as I contemplate my behaviors.   Sometime I can be a people pleaser over a God pleaser.  I confuse my motives because I am trying to be kind and generous but sometimes this means I over spend and that is not being a good steward of what God has entrusted me.   True discernment is what I will be working on😇.  During Lent I was doing good at keeping my Lent challenges but then I fell off the program, since I fell off it's hard to get going again.  It's amazing to me how a little compromise can start me on a path of distraction and distruction.   Today, I am confident you are struggling with something because that's this life.    Be encouraged to follow God not man.   😇🙏🌸🦅♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment