Sunday, March 28, 2021

Holy Week kick off!!

John 14:28 "You heard me say, I am going away and I am coming back to you. If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, For the Father is greater then I. 29 I have told you now before it happens , so when it does happen you will believe.  30 I will not speak with you much longer, for the prince of this world is coming, He has no hold on me,   31 but the world must learn that I love the Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me. Come now; let us leave."    Can you imagine being there the first Holy Week?  Palm Sunday they were lifting Jesus up and by Friday crucifying Him.   They thought He was going to save them physically in their present circumstances and He did just not the way they thought.  He saved their souls for eternity, a much deeper everlasting kingdom.   More then anyone can imagine.   At first, it looked really great, Palm Sunday then it looked the worse of worse on Maudy Thursday and Good Friday.   Then Easter and the Kingdom of God the Risen Savior!!  This is the beginning of Holy Week I love this week!! Sometimes we are on the mountain, often we are in the valley; this world, it's only our temporary home we have Heaven to look forward to, Thanks be to Jesus!! πŸ˜‡πŸŒΈπŸ™πŸ¦…♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment