Thursday, March 18, 2021

Keep on in joy!

Nehemiah 8:10 "The Joy of the Lord is my strength."   Today I have to run and clean out my lake house for renters,   I forgot to block it and people booked.   I have plenty of other things I'd rather do.  That's the way life is things come up and we'd wish it was different.   When faced with doing something I don't want to do I have the choice to grumble and complain or see what's good and be joyful.    Today as I drive then clean and drive again I plan to let His Joy fill my heart, being thankful I have the ability to do the tasks. Having joy in my heart gives me the strength to “keep on keeping on” with a smile; A sincere smile!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ¦…♥️. I hope this helps you too conquer your challenges today with His Joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment