Thursday, March 25, 2021

Loved and rejoiced over !!

 Zephaniah 3:17 “ The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”   I saw this verse for the first time yesterday.  As I read it I had such comfort.  Then a radio personality shared the verse.   It’s a good one to share!  He is with us and mighty to save!! He saves us in all things!!  We all go through storms,   “He is mighty to save”.  That is a foundational truth that gets me through.   “He takes great delight in you”.  Wow.  That means He takes great delight in me!!  I am good at seeing what I didn’t do, did wrong or fell short.   Yet though it all He takes great delight in me regardless of the good, bad or ugly.   “ He quiets us with His love.”  Quiets us,  turmoil in my soul  erupts sometimes, it can be quieted immediately when I  sincerely remember To TRUST Him through it.   “He will rejoice over you with singing”.  I like this too.  He not only with us, loves us and quiets us, He rejoices over us!  When I fall short, I can “feel” so unworthy.  Truth is I am not worthy.   None of us truly are worthy, Jesus is.   When I trust that He died on the cross to pay the price of my unworthiness and in exchange gives me His worthiness and ultimately Heaven.(Happy Easter!) That helps me understand  Why I am loved.   Each of us are loved by our God who created everything, and knows everything.   He knows our everything and loves us anyway!! Praise God for this awesome truth!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ™♥️๐Ÿฆ…. May you go forth today knowing the God of the universe is with you, saves you, quiets you and rejoices over you!!๐Ÿ˜‡

No comments:

Post a Comment