Wednesday, March 10, 2021

“Keep the Faith”

 Hebrews 11:1 " Now faith is being sure of what we hope for certain of what we do not see."  Life storms can steal my joy if I loose focus on my faith.  For me faith can't just be a feeling,  if it's a feeling that means it comes and goes.   Sure there are times,  I'm in Sheer amazement of what God has done and times I question why our loving God let's horrible happen.  Faith set on feelings is not effective.  Faith set on complete TRUST is.   Jesus is who, He said He is. ( John 14;6 " I am the way the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me.")   I just rest in knowing the Bible is True and Jesus is Lord, this is my ultimate anxiety buster!   The other day we were Snow showing on the ice.    The is looked like it was about 6inches deep when we looked down the fisherman's holes.  Then the man fishing showed us, in fact the ice was almost  2 1/2  feet deep!    It didn't look like that at all!!!    Things are not as they seem often. This reminds me of Hebrew 11:1 "Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."    I hope these verses help you KNOW, no matter what your current trial is Jesus, is who He says He is, He loves you and is with you always!!( Mathew 28:20 “ Lo, I am with you always even to the end of the age) so you can.     “Keep the faith" 😇🙏♥️🦅🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment